Sunday, June 12, 2011

always have time for miscellaneous but not priority... (sigh~~~~)

I am a married woman with a job. Maybe it's just me or everybody think that women have a lot at their hands. True?? Maybe?? I don't know, because I just been married for 9 months. I don't know. But I do feel a lot of pressure from myself. Because I am not very good at houseworks, and then I always used up my time for sleep. (Sleeping IS my favourite pastime). So here we go again about me not able to commit to timetable. (sigh~) . What the first step??? Here we go again with the FIRST STEP. Fed up of the FIRST STEP. JUST DO IT (NIKE MOTTO).
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Where's my brain!!!! Brain with no function there just NO WAYYY....

Where's the strength!!! HELP!!!

Here we go again... Next time I'll try to write something else that's more ENERGIZE than this kind of posts

No comments:

Post a Comment