Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TIME STAND STILL,,, OR DID I STOOD STILL INSTEAD???


What day is Today??? What's the time now?

I keep keeping tract of the time.... everything seem so slow and meaningless. (Or is it me the one who have no meaning or purpose of life?) I wonder.

Where to go? What to do?

Oh tonight I have to leave my BROADBAND at my office,,, because i don't want to sleep late tonight. I have been waking up late for the past few days.... oh Man... (and where has 'systematic' stuff that I've talked about went? Did it dissolve just like my DREAM last night?)

I'm counting the days to meet my future husband ( a really lovely man). 10 days to go. Really really miss him so badly.
And another 2 months to go until my wedding day.

Love... so sweet yet so frightening.... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment