They say : Green color is very easy on the eye, and nature keeps us entertained with an abundance of green hues, tints and shades.
While from : http://www.squidoo.com/colorexpert
They say: Green occupies more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye and is second only to blue as a favorite color. Green is the pervasive color in the natural world that is an ideal backdrop in interior design because we are so used to seeing it everywhere.
The natural greens, from forest to lime, are seen as tranquil and refreshing, with a natural balance of cool and warm (blue and yellow) undertones. Green is considered the color of peace and ecology. However, there is an "institutional" side to green, associated with illness or Government-issued that conjure up negative emotions as do the "slimy" or bilious greens.
How the color green affects us physically and mentally
* Relaxing mentally as well as physically
* Helps alleviate depression, nervousness and anxiety
* Offers a sense of renewal, self-control and harmony
for More info about GREEN you can visit :
There's a note about people who owned green vehicle from the site above:
What it says about you when you buy a green vehicle
There is no question that the vehicle you drive is an extension of your personality -- an unspoken, but clear message to the rest of the world.
- The message you send by driving a vehicle that is Dark Green: Traditional, trustworthy, well-balanced.
- If, however, your vehicle is a Bright Yellow-Green, you give a different impression: Trendy, whimsical, lively.
Hehehehe... that's what i like about COLOURS,,, especially GREEN!!!