Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let me bla.. bla... blaa... blaa... and blaaa....

Talking rubbish today.
A lot I want to do in my life starting from today, such learning how to make clothes, bags, learning how to recite Quran,,,, learning how to earn more money...... learning how to make myself more beautiful everyday.. learning how to control my thinking, my mind and my temper... learning how to socialize around with various personalities....... learn learn learn... and ohh... learning how to cook for family..... I want to take photography???? hmmmmm alot a lot a lot of things I want.... The time???????

What's the most serious thing in my/this life???? HINTTTT??? PLEASeeeeeee............
Take me to a guru that tells me WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.......................HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!~!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment