Monday, May 14, 2012

Time.... Baby.... = Reality (now)

Actually I have so many things I want to do, and a lot of things I wish I could do. But now I'm just gonna babble around a bit. At this moment my baby boy is sleeping next to me. An adorable son. Heheheh.
Anyhow, so today I got a lot o things I need to do, but because of my poor time management, nothing was done. (Thanks to me) And I got angry with my son, and I blamed him. Poor baby. So after he dozed off, I got onto the net and surf around.

So... I was curious about bloggers who became famous. How they do it? So I read the blogs of the winner of the Social Media Awards 2012. Interesting. Their blog, updated. Tidy. Beautiful. Full of photos, and visual items. Unlike my blog, which is "tunggang langgang" and not staying focus to the genre (as they say). But I must keep a positive mind set. As all the blogger are staying positive with what they are doing.

Back to the title, TIME-- I just don't know "manage" is what thing.... discipline is what I lack of. Because I just couldn't stick to routine. Is that bad? Because routine is BORING. That's why I couldn't achieve the things that I want. Now I must stay focus. It is crucial to me.... NOW.... So now I'm going to start anew. With a mind set to change into a better person, women, wife, mother, employee,,, and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment